We offer help beyond a food parcel. Find out more about additional services and support.
Our foodbank is running a More Than Food programme. This means that we are providing additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
Our foodbank has specifically trained volunteers who can offer you additional help in the following areas:
- Eat Well Spend Less – our six-week basic cookery, nutrition and budget management course.
- Citizen’s Advice provision – Two CAB Advisers offering debt advice, as well as advice re income maximisation, benefits, housing etc during opening hours.
- Law Centre – a solictor is available most Tuesdays during foodbank opening hours in Fulham AND on Tuesday mornings between 10.00 and 12.00 at our [email protected]
- Children’s Holiday Clubs – in Sands End and White City during Easter & Summer Holidays.
A range of other services are also available from our ‘[email protected]’ Bloemfontein Road including drop-in sessions for anyone to pop in and use our computers, borrow or trade a book, play a board game or just sit over a hot drink. See below for more details:
- Tuesday AM ‘drop-in’ from 10.00 to 12.00 is available for anyone who is passing to enjoy a hot drink and a snack. Whilst there, why not also have a chat with a lawyer from H&F Law Centre for free advice on housing issues? Computers also available.
- If you need help finding a job, or want helpto update your CV – then come along on a Thursday from 10.00am until 12.00 noon. We’d love to see you! Computers are also available.
- Art Club – every Friday morning from 10.00 until 12.00.
For more information about any of these projects please contact us.
To find out more about More Than Food projects currently being developed by The Trussell Trust click here.