We offer help beyond a food parcel. Find out more about additional services and support.
Our foodbank is running a More Than Food programme. This means that we are providing additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
Our foodbank has specifically trained volunteers who can offer you additional help in the following areas:
- Eat Well Spend Less – our six-week basic cookery, nutrition and budget management course.
- Citizen’s Advice provision – Two CAB Advisers offering debt advice, as well as advice re income maximisation, benefits, housing etc during opening hours.
- Law Centre – a solicitor is available every Tuesdays during foodbank opening hours in Fulham.
- Anchor Counselling – every Tuesday morning in Fulham, during opening hours.
A range of other services are also available from our ‘[email protected]’ Bloemfontein Road including drop-in sessions for anyone to pop in and use our computers, borrow or trade a book, play a board game or just stay for a chat. See below for more details:
- Tuesday AND Thursday ‘drop-ins’ from 10.00 to 16.00 is available for anyone who is passing to make use of our facilities, including computers and pre-loved clothes, books and toys, as well as pre-booked appointments with H&F Citizen’s Advice (for people referred to the Foodbank).
- Coffee mornings every Wednesday from 9.00 to 11.00.
- Art Club – every Friday morning from 11.00 until 13.00 for up to 8 people only.
For more information about any of these projects please contact us.
To find out more about More Than Food projects currently being developed by The Trussell Trust click here.